corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » wtf - problem with phone and Vodafone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wtf - problem with phone and Vodafone
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
30th Jul 08 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically I've got a samsung u700 and the screen has gone. Looks like a hardware issue. I'm paying £40 a month on contract with Vodafone.

Previously I'd phone up, and they'd send a new one out and I'd swap it with the existing handset. NOw they want me to go to my nearest store and hand it in so that they can send it away for repair! I'd have to wait for them to repair/replace!

I'm not happy. Do all over networks do this? Its really swaying me to change to 02 and get the iphone when renewal is up!
bubble

30th Jul 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
Basically I've got a samsung u700 and the screen has gone. Looks like a hardware issue. I'm paying £40 a month on contract with Vodafone.

Previously I'd phone up, and they'd send a new one out and I'd swap it with the existing handset. NOw they want me to go to my nearest store and hand it in so that they can send it away for repair! I'd have to wait for them to repair/replace!

I'm not happy. Do all over networks do this? Its really swaying me to change to 02 and get the iphone when renewal is up!

because we have none in stock as they are no longer made.

we cant provide something we dont have-hence why go to store and get a loan phone whileyours is repaired.

Jambo

30th Jul 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all networks do this. If u want replacements if its faulty or damaged whatever the reason. U have to pay insurance.
bubble

30th Jul 08 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
all networks do this. If u want replacements if its faulty or damaged whatever the reason. U have to pay insurance.

actaully, if we have the handset in stock, we do send a courier to exchange the handset the next day.

stubbsy05

30th Jul 08 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
quote:

actaully, if we have the handset in stock, we do send a courier to exchange the handset the next day.

Fairplay if they're not in stock as no longer made.

The woman on the [hone said that they stopped exchanging ANY phone now via mail due to the amount that went missing? Is this Bullsh1te? Hope so
bubble

30th Jul 08 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
quote:

Fairplay if they're not in stock as no longer made.

The woman on the [hone said that they stopped exchanging ANY phone now via mail due to the amount that went missing? Is this Bullsh1te? Hope so

that is bullshit.

pm me ur number tomorrow ill check things for u

New Poll