corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline Mistral 17x7.5" and 205/40 tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedline Mistral 17x7.5" and 205/40 tyres
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
31st Jul 08 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling a set of Speedline Mistral 17x7.5" ET49 alloys that have been painted in anthracite and have excelent condition Continental contisportcontact 205/40x17" tyres fitted. One wheel does have some minor chipping from a tyre fitting machine but other than that they are all immaculate. I am having the chipping thouched up later today so all will be immaculate shortly. I have just bought 4 new centre badges for them as the old ones were a touch tatty. They are 4 stud with a pcd of 100. These alloys are very rare these days, all are perfectly round.

Here are some pictures:

As you can see they are all in very good condition and i would like offers of around £800ono.

Rick.Draper@btinternet.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline Mistral 17x7.5" and 205/40 tyres 25 database queries in 0.2682312 seconds