corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mega Garage Clearout, C20XE,20SEH Engines, Irmscher Back Lights,16x6.5 Compomotive Mo's plus more

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mega Garage Clearout, C20XE,20SEH Engines, Irmscher Back Lights,16x6.5 Compomotive Mo's plus more
Kiver1.416v

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 08 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to me buying an Astra i have for sale all the bits ive been collecting for a 2lt project.

I'll start with the shells

Firstly I've got a 1994 M reg Sri shell in caribic blue none sunroof model with electric windows and mirrors complete minus engine and door cards and rear lights. Just needs the seats putting back in Currently Sorn'd £100ono

Secondly I have a 1995 1.4 16v N reg Sport complete minus the exhaust from the cat back its recently had 2 front shockers, handbrake cable rear bearings and back brakes covering less than 200miles and is lowered 60mm all round . The front brakes are ATE 256mm discs and pads from a Cav GSi. Inside it has full Calibra leathers fitted front and back with slight drivers bolster wear. Electric sunroof and illuminated visors from a Vectra. No MOT or tax and is also sorn'd i think ( Cant remember) Would make a good valver project. £400ono

Now Engines

First up a C20XE engine for sale complete with around 80k. Its the coil pack type engine. Its also got a coscast head. Its had the head rebuild done not so long ago with new head gasket, cam belt kit, valves re-lapped etc. Its got an F20 gear box, loom, alternator, starter, PAS set up with pump, sfi box, shafts with cv's, manifold, etc etc etc. Currently its on an Engine stand with its gearbox, loom and inlet manifold seperated. but all everthing is there to put back together.

£400ono collected

Secondly ive got a 20SEH out of a Cav SRi 130 dont know the history with it as i bought it as a project to rebuild. From what i remember when i bought it, it's had a recent overhaul on head , with the valves lapped seals replaced and new head gasket and cambelt. Comes with loom, ecu maf, pas pump and mainfold. Ideal project for anyone looking for a cheap upgrade. Also got a Cambelt kit and a K&N filter for it. £80ono

Suspension/ Brakes/Axle

H&R Shock and Spring kit lowers 60 front and 40 at the rear (Awesome set up) £120ono

Hi-Spec 308mm Brake upgrade kit which uses ATE 256mm Calipers and Cav Turbo pads. Comes complete with Calipers, Hi-spec brackets and 2 sets of 308 discs and rotors. £200

Vectra V6 Brake setup with brand new GM discs (surface rust from them being sat) and pads. Comes with spiggot rings for fitment onto Astra/Corsa's etc etc. Discs will need drilling if they're goin on a 4 stud car but I could do this for the buyer. £80ono

Also got a Rear disc conversion on an axle complete with handbreak cable and everything needed to fit £100 ono

Bodywork

Corsa GSi Bumper in Carabic Blue complete with fogs, has a small crack on the bottom grille but not nocible unless looked at closely £100ono

Smooth boot with no glass. Proper welded plate. No fibreglass here. Needs a final coat of filler to get perfect. £35ono

Irmscher Smoked Rear Clusters. Now from what i remember these are hard to get hold of and rarely come up for sale. The passenger side has a crack in it which is not that bad but comes with a brand new genuine replacement anyway. £135ono (Not gonna budge much on these so no silly offers please)

C20XE Bits

Anthracite Rocker Cover and Timing covers. Timing cover has some rubbing marks. But they could be touched up if you wanted it perfect. £50ono

Flat type Flywheel £20ono

Dipstick tube and Dipstick £5

Stainless Sump bolts £3.50

Wheels

Set of 4 16x6.5" Compomotive MO's in anthracite fitted with 195/45/16 Yokohama A539 Tyres. Back ones have loads of life left but the front are worn on the inner edge. Included with them are 2 nearly new Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres which just need fitting £475 ono

Misc

Vectra Electric Sunroof kit. Full kit with everything needed to convert your manual corsa sunroof to an electric one £35ono

Vectra Illuminated Visors with a some loom £10

Pipercross Viper Induction Kit with Samco hose to fit a C16xe or a C20XE £60ono

I can get pics but they won't be until Thursday/Friday night

Thanks for reading

John

[Edited on 22-07-2008 by Kiver1.416v]

[Edited on 22-07-2008 by Kiver1.416v]
col

23rd Jul 08 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First up a C20XE engine for sale complete with around 80k. Its the coil pack type engine. Its also got a coscast head. Its had the head rebuild done not so long ago with new head gasket, cam belt kit, valves re-lapped etc. Its got an F20 gear box, loom, alternator, starter, PAS set up with pump, sfi box, shafts with cv's, manifold, etc etc etc. Currently its on an Engine stand with its gearbox, loom and inlet manifold seperated. but all everthing is there to put back together.

£400ono collected

why everything have be down south
steven_r2008

23rd Jul 08 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what condition is the viper kit in m8? would it not fit a c14xe?

cheers
ste
kylegriffiths

24th Jul 08 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright mate. what is your best price for the suspension and the viper induction kit togther.
Kenzie

25th Jul 08 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got any front windows i could pinch from the shells?
swill_omnibus

26th Jul 08 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you consider the fogs seperatly?
James_H

26th Jul 08 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any pics of the hi spec brakes?
damonwidd

26th Jul 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you consider selling the rear calibra leathers seperate mate?
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 08 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is Lowton fella? I am from Hazel Grove (Stockport) in Manchester but have never heard of it?

I am extremely interested in the disc braked rear beam, do you have any pictures? Preferably with a set square placed against each side so as you can see the camber for the rear wheels is correct?
dan-sport

26th Jul 08 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd about the sri shell and seh
Kiver1.416v

27th Jul 08 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kenzie - Windows, I want them to go with the shells. Sorry

swill_omnibus - Fogs are goin with the bumper

jahunt - Will get some pics for you tomorrow

damonwidd - Leathers are goin with the car

LETGSI16V - Will get some pics for you tomorrow and try and borrow a set square for the angles etc. Lowton is just off the east lancs before Haydock about 15 miles from Manchester city centre

caribic_dan - u2u replied

[Edited on 27-07-2008 by Kiver1.416v]

[Edited on 27-07-2008 by Kiver1.416v]
steven_r2008

28th Jul 08 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by steven_r2008
what condition is the viper kit in m8? would it not fit a c14xe?

cheers
ste

?
aron

28th Jul 08 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got any pics of the irmscher rears?
are left and right both unmarked?

cheers
Chris S

1st Aug 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best price collected on xe???

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mega Garage Clearout, C20XE,20SEH Engines, Irmscher Back Lights,16x6.5 Compomotive Mo's plus more 25 database queries in 0.0139241 seconds