corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fog Light Wiring Switch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fog Light Wiring Switch
supremefaulk

User status: Offline
1st Aug 08 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I want to wire some white neons up to the spare fog light switch in my corsa b.
I was just wondering how you do it? I pulled the fog light switch out, and theres like 4 connectors on the back, thats it. So im guessing that you have to take the whole panel off and wire it in like that?
Cheers for any help
supremefaulk

User status: Offline
1st Aug 08 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry, found the relevant information in the links that come up at the bottom of the page.
If anyone else wanted to know:
http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=62365

bring search back. lol

New Poll