corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.6 16v (Star Silver GSI rep)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 1.6 16v (Star Silver GSI rep)
waj27

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 08 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well guys the time has came am selling my car.

just a little spec list.
ENGINE
Standred 1.6 16v x16xe just had a new engine put in which has only done 4500miles with K&N Drop-in Panel Filter, chrome inlet.
also had a new exhaust sytem put in about a year ago.
SUSPENSION
Chrome strut brace,lowered 60mm Gmax shocks and prings all round, new front anti-roll bar with brand new poly bushes, new lower arms with poly bushes.
BRAKES
Front Vectra v6 calipers with LMF costome made 4 stud 288mm Grooved Discs, braided hose.
brand new EBC Brake Pads
Rear, brand new drums and shoes and also new pistons.
Wheels and tyres
16inch speedline alesio 2 with toyo proxes T1S Rear and T1R front.
BODY
Fully colour coded front GSI bumper with badge recess smoothed and also Astra coupe turbo front spiltter, post 97 rear bumper, GSi sideskirts, Smoothed front bonnet extension, semi smooth boot , MHWs and black clear headligths and corsa c indicators, Vectra door handles with the passenger side de locked.
INTERIOR
Front bucket seats with phase 2 rear Sport seat which come with headrests, phase 2 rear door cards, blue dash lights.

THIS IS JUST A QUICK SEPC LIST OF WHAT I CAN THINK OF. U2U ME IF YOU WHAT TO KNOW MORE. OR plz ring me on 07977441680

price £2500

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.6 16v (Star Silver GSI rep) 25 database queries in 0.0056479 seconds