corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what radiator & fan to use

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what radiator & fan to use
Riles

User status: Offline
7th Aug 08 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey folks needing some advice my corsa has a c20xe conversion and the lad who done it has put a shitey small radiator in and a fan thats as much use as a cock flavoured lollypop, what do you reccomend for easiness of fitment and is good for keeping the bitch cool???
luke85

7th Aug 08 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard corsa radiator should work fine mate, is your thermostat working properly? The rad could be blocked?
Riles

7th Aug 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i basically need a new fan and radiator as they were shagged when he fitted them.so just a standard 1.6 corsa sport one would be fine? as that what the model of my car is..
andyc1234

7th Aug 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep just use a standard one will be fine any of them will do the petrol ones without aircon are all the same
Riles

7th Aug 08 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool thanks people.
RossyB

7th Aug 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im currently doing this and my fan is like 30 mm away from the manifold does anyone else find this?
Riles

7th Aug 08 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep my fan is also around that but i plan to change mine to a slimline fan when i get the new rad.should fettle it and give me another 30mm clearance.

New Poll