corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi TT

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi TT
Joe

User status: Offline
8th Aug 08 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you buy a car that is a few years old and expect no problems then you are foolish. All cars break, just cheaper ones like Vauxhall etc are simpler and parts are cheaper. Doesn't mean they don't go wrong.

My Audi has been fine, 1 Coil pack and a Headlamp ballast, the rest has been maintenance. My dad has had several Audi's in the last 10 years, no problems again.

My thoughts if you want to stay with shitty Vauxhalls but get cheap parts and general easy maintenance then good for you, personally I wouldn't mind getting better cars as I move on in life.
Ellis

8th Aug 08 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
If you buy a car that is a few years old and expect no problems then you are foolish. All cars break, just cheaper ones like Vauxhall etc are simpler and parts are cheaper. Doesn't mean they don't go wrong.

My Audi has been fine, 1 Coil pack and a Headlamp ballast, the rest has been maintenance. My dad has had several Audi's in the last 10 years, no problems again.

My thoughts if you want to stay with shitty Vauxhalls but get cheap parts and general easy maintenance then good for you, personally I wouldn't mind getting better cars as I move on in life.
It's not for me, it's for my Dad...
Joe

8th Aug 08 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just talking in general mate. TT's are nice cars imo, basically the same as mine but with a different body.
jr

8th Aug 08 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
I was just talking in general mate. TT's are nice cars imo, basically the same as mine but with a different body.

and hence when faced with them both, would get a much nicer a3/se for the same price as an average tt
Ellis

8th Aug 08 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Ah right! Whoops
Brabus

8th Aug 08 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My best mate brought a TT last week trade, this week it is back there having a new clutch

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi TT 23 database queries in 0.0080030 seconds