corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1994 Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 8v LS - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1994 Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 8v LS - PROVISIONALLY SOLD
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
   8th Aug 08 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided I might test the water and see what interest there would be in selling my car. I've owned it for 2 years now, had planned to put a C20XE in it over winter, but quite fancy starting a project from new.

The car is a 1994 Corsa 1.2 LS. I ran it on the road for a couple of months before (with the help of my mate who is an M:Sport employee) fitting a E16SE 1.6 8v Nova GSi engine. The engine was cleaned up, fully serviced and had new gaskets fitted before it was put in to the Corsa. Over the last couple of years it's been carefully upgraded to the high spec it is today.

The car has 11 months MOT and will have 12 months tax at the end of month. The engine was declared with the DVLA as soon as it was converted, so is fully legal and legit.

Spec:

1.6 8v E16SE Vauxhall Nova engine
4 branch mild steel manifold with de-cat pipe (not currently fitted, has cat on with original manifold/downpipe).
Mongoose stainless steel centre section
Scorpion stainess steel back box
16v Corsa fuel pump
K&N 57i induction kit
Blue silicone hoses
Silver painted engine
Oil changes every 3k miles (usually less!)

Post 97 spec bumpers, smoothed and fully painted
Plain slatted grill
Painted arches (also smooth)
Painted wing mirrors
Semi-smooth tailgate with GSi spoiler
Smooth fuel flap
Clear Corsa C side repeators
De-Badged and side rub strips removed

KYB Gas shocks & PI 60mm lowering springs

2l 16v brakes with new pads & discs (100 miles ago)

16" Speedline Allessio Alloy wheels
Goodyear Eagle F1 front tyres
Locking Wheel nuts
3mm spacers

Full Corsa B SRi Interior (including black plastics)
Ripspeed/MOMO steering wheel
Corsa SRi instrument panel with Rev counter and White Lockwood dials
Kenwood CD/MP3 Player
Kenwood 13cm rear speakers in Autoleads brackets
14" Astra GTE White spare wheel (brand new) with brand new Falken tyre

Bodywork is in clean condition, especially with it being 14yrs old. There is a couple of stone chips on the bonnet and there is cracks starting on the bottom of the b-pillars. The car runs really well and is a joy to drive. Nothing needs done to the car, it's ready to be driven and enjoyed. In the last 2 years of owning the car, it's been taken off the road over winter and garaged (but kept taxed).

£1250

Matt 078098 72033

TAKEN A DEPOSIT NOW

PROVISIONALLY SOLD

[Edited on 09-08-2008 by EarlofBarnet]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1994 Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 8v LS - PROVISIONALLY SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0051911 seconds