corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1000 MIGLIA 16" Alloys, 4 X 108, 7J (Fit saxo, pug 106 etc)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1000 MIGLIA 16" Alloys, 4 X 108, 7J (Fit saxo, pug 106 etc)
Doldy

User status: Offline
9th Aug 08 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

***NOT FOR CORSA, BUT I KNOW THERES SOME FRENCH OR EVEN FORD CAR OWNERS ON HERE***

These awesome 1000 MIGLIA alloys,
Came off my saxo just before i sold it,

They are 16", 7J, 4 X108 (CITROEN, PEUGEOT, FORD ETC STUD FITMENT),
Has 205/40/16 on 2 of them, and 195/40/16 on the other 2 (so gives a little stretch, as "stretch gets bitches" lol)

The 2 195 tyres are fine and have loads of tread, the other 2 205's are on the limit but are still ok for a while!

All is shown in the pics, These cost the original owner £900! (he shew me the receipt!)

195's

205's

Just looking over the pics above, they look worse than they are as the water makes the very light kerbing look much worse. The kerbing on these would probably dissapear with some sand paper rubbing!

Also the treads look worse as the water in them makes them appear less deep.

Is ok to be OPEN TO OFFERS?

Delivery: £35 or can collect.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1000 MIGLIA 16" Alloys, 4 X 108, 7J (Fit saxo, pug 106 etc) 25 database queries in 0.1415451 seconds