corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » * Modified Corsa B *

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author * Modified Corsa B *
Barn_

User status: Offline
   13th Aug 08 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N - reg 1.2 corsa b. Only done approx 65, 000 miles from new with 3 previous owners.

Fully resprayed in bmw mini electric blue inc under bonnet. Absolutley stunning colour, looks great even on an overcast day and is not OTT. Cant express how good it looks in real life.

16" masitaly 5 spoke alloys with good 195/45/R16 Avon tyres. Good sound system with a few nice touches e.g. customised speaker 'pods' in body paint colour.

Car is in great condition for its age and has been my pride and joy for the last 3 years. Literally spent hundreds of hours looking after this car and gutted I have no choice but to sell her. Car has been garaged everytime I'm at home so not just overnight.

I'm in a rush to sell as uni starts in less than a month so open to offers.

If you need anymore details I'll be happy to help. Perfect car for a new/inexperienced drivers as it has great fuel economy and is cheap to tax and insure.

£1395 ono

UPDATE:
- interior pic added below
- car also has e-marked crystal lights front and rear
- Sebring Backbox with new exhaust to the cat
- Can be supplied with a full corsa 'sport' interior and standard rear lights for free
- Polk momo speakers in custom made speaker pods
- Pioneer headunit
- Car also has rev counter dials
- MOT'd and Taxed til January '09

New interior pic:

[Edited on 13-08-2008 by Barn_]

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by Barn_]

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by Barn_]

[Edited on 21-08-2008 by Barn_]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » * Modified Corsa B * 25 database queries in 0.0075550 seconds