corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2.0 registerd as 1.2???

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 registerd as 1.2???
Timbaland
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Aug 08 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But i make a half a million for my posts and you just get a couple grand.
davey_jack

14th Aug 08 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brilliant! These can of worms threads are always a laugh!
JinThaMC

14th Aug 08 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

j444444444444444hn the law enforcer
Gareth F

14th Aug 08 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh barry boys have probably reported that car several times and had a massive poke at it in their chat section. Hate tight fisted badgers, just insure your car fully and pay the price or just stick with what you can afford. Lets face it youll probably stack it within a month and be left with nothing apart from a sore head and police knocking at your door.
Rant over
Timbaland
Banned

14th Aug 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JinThaMC
j444444444444444hn the law enforcer

Its sad that you get a kick out of someones private plate.

Go stick your thumb in your arse or something.
JinThaMC

14th Aug 08 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all about being a car enfusiast
Adam_B

14th Aug 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone thats saying oh they never check, people that grass you up are badgers etc could you please kindly fuck off you fucking twats. Why the fuck should i have to pay higher insurance and road tax just because i can afford it? If you cant afford to do it legally dont bother.
LeeM

14th Aug 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

insurance increases are more to do with personal injury claims rather thsan uninsured drivers. uninsured drivers probably cost insurance companies less tbh
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Change the log book to be truthful, i don't believe in anything ilegal that would cause my insurance to be higher than it is.
mad_mike252

14th Aug 08 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chage it on the log book to 1l lol
Jamie

15th Aug 08 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Timbaland
quote:
Originally posted by davey_jack
Insurance premiums go up every year anyway, if it wasnt so expensive to declare engine conversions, more people would do it.
I work in insurance, and I know for a fact insurance companies love people not declaring modifications as it gives them an excuse not to pay out if you make a claim.
Think about it, they still have the premium you have paid, but when you have an accident they have no liability what so ever as the insurance is invalid.

The reality of it is that most independent assessors do not have a clue!
I've never seen one even look under the bonnet of a car, and even if they did, are they going to notice the difference in engines? I highly doubt it!
The police dont have any way of checking your car is insured for the modifications without phoning your insurance company and half of them cant be arsed to sit on hold for 10 minutes!
I dont know where you would stand with VOSA but I wouldnt take the chance personally.

If you are going to drive a car with an unregistered engine coversion, do so at your own risk, but certainly dont advertise it to members of this forum as there are people on here with nothing better to do than stitch you up by alerting VOSA/DVLA/whoever.

Only decent thing said in this thread.

Couldnt agree more

I'm sure this thread has been up before and I got told as long as its insured then whether it is a 1.2 or 2.0 is irrelevant. Possibly johnhara1 that was spouting it?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2.0 registerd as 1.2??? 23 database queries in 0.0098670 seconds