corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bianca white S2 106 Rallye, 86k miles, take a look (PICS!)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bianca white S2 106 Rallye, 86k miles, take a look (PICS!)
Anton2K3

User status: Offline
17th Aug 08 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys and girls,

I cant get motorbikes out of my head since i have owned one, so decided i need to own another!

It is completely standard.

Parts changed/work done:

Head rebuild 2000 miles ago: included a new set of valves, head gasket, cambelt, and the standard servicing items.

Its got a full service history up until I bought it, with a whole load of reciepts (including a new starter motor), and all previous MOT's dating back until 2003., all servicing has been carried out by me after 68,000 miles (i'm an ex mechanic, so no bodges!)

In the time ive owned it its had new driveshaft, starter motor, a new exhaust (still looks new!). I also put new tyres on it last summer, which have had around 2000 miles wear. At the same time it got treated to a new set of wheels, tracking etc.
Just this week put new lamda and map sensor on to sort eml coming on. (which it did!)

When i first got it i put a new set of discs and pads on, fuel filter, oil, oil filter, gearbox oil, fanbelt, timing belt, air filter. Had oil change every 3000-4000 miles, gearbox oil every 10,000 miles.

Brake pads changed all round 2 months ago.

Has standard interior, clean.

The bodywork for the age is in good condition. Its just been treated to a respray on the roof, bonnet and wings (and even parts of the engine bay) for a freshen up and after dent/ stonechip removal.

It has also got 12 months MOT, passed today, no advisories. 6 months tax
Oh yea, has 84,400 miles on the clock, but say 85000 as its used regularly.

HPI clear.

So basically this car is ready to go and drive off. Its never missed a beat while I have owned it, and has been meticulously maintained regardless of cost.

BAD BITS:

There's not much I can think of really, it sometimes get the standard rallye clutch release bearing whine, but not often (not doing it at moment, but thought I'd let buyer know). The door decals are not on. Car-park dings in doors. Idle is a little lumpy when cold but fine when warmed up, will throw in a new icv with the sale. Think thats it.

Thats all i can think of for now. So, how much you ask. I'm thinking in the region of £2300 ono

P.S Just to put any prospective buyers' minds at rest, it HAS NOT been re-sprayed due to being in a front end prang, as any inspection would clearly show. The slam panel, chassis legs etc are all original. Just to put peoples mind at rest, it was only done for aesthetic reasons to help the sale, any inspections welcome.

Ta,

Anton

Car is located in Newcastle

E-mail: anthonymccarey@gmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bianca white S2 106 Rallye, 86k miles, take a look (PICS!) 25 database queries in 0.2427361 seconds