corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Khan Vs Hatton

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Khan Vs Hatton
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
18th Aug 08 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to see Rocky vs Mayweather.

J da Silva

18th Aug 08 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hatton's a proven professional fighter, his style is unorthodox but it's brought him alot of success, I don't think Khan is as good as people make out, he regularly gets drawn into just throwing his arms about and having no protection, he's got away with it so far because he's been facing fighters with no power and no confidence. Hatton will club him to death and Khan's punch power wouldn't even come into affect because he'll be on the back foot all fight, he's used to being on the offensive against scaredy cats.
Whittie

18th Aug 08 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be an amazing fight, and would love to see it!!!

Seriously though, Hatton would (Should!) destory him.

Would be a really good fight, i like both of them, so wouldn't bother me who'd win tbh.

Would like Hatton to win because it would be the last fight of an amazing career, and would like Kahn to win to keep his record.
corsa - gus

18th Aug 08 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to see this fight just so hatton could punch Khans face off. I hate the cocky little twat, he hasn't done anything against anyone of any significance imo. I also think Hatton would look for more of a challenge in his final fight tbh.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Khan Vs Hatton 24 database queries in 0.0110509 seconds