corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Post your before and after gym pics...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Post your before and after gym pics...
jacko198

User status: Offline
12th Aug 08 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, i wouldnt class it as skinny fat, but i know what you meen. Im not technically overweight, but I do have slight man boobs and a rather large tummy
johnhara1

12th Aug 08 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im 5ft 10 and weight just under 14st now.

When i 1st start training i was 16st 10lbs, now im much more comfortable at 14st (ish)

I dont eat propperly just have normal 3 meals a day, eat shit inbetween (sometimes) meals, have a protein shake after training and drink lots of water.

Im fucking strong tho

Possibly a pic later.

[Edited on 12-08-2008 by johnhara1]
Fad

13th Aug 08 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt bother with suplements untill you hit a plateu.

Just eat more foods with high source of protein and omega 3 fish oils then when you've got a better knowledge and a structured gym plan do the supliments.

muscletalk is a great site to use
radicalry00

14th Aug 08 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not got a recent pic of me topless on the PC so I'll take one. I've got a few pics from my holidays 2/3 years ago though when I was 17. I've gone from 10.5 stone to just hovering around 14 stone at 5'10".

EDIT

Me 2.5 years ago on holiday:

Me now:

Very shit quality photo and abit of a queer pose but it's the best body shot I've got at the moment.

I've also got this shot of my arm on the PC that I took about 5/6 month ago:

Before I went on a diet to lose some fat. (Probably weight about 14.5 stone on that one)

I know I'm tensing in the last two pictures but I think it's pretty easy to compare the difference.

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by radicalry00]
radicalry00

14th Aug 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooops, picture is a tad big.
radicalry00

14th Aug 08 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
I don't feel like I look like 14+ stone when I see pics of me, but in person when I catch reflections I do. It's a strange sensation

I have this exact same sensation . Some days I feel skinny but when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror at a different angle I look "bigger". I think it's because you get used to seeing yourself at just one angle and don't realise what progress you've made.

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by radicalry00]
Jamie

18th Aug 08 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa_tomtom - how you getting on with the creatine pills?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Post your before and after gym pics... 24 database queries in 0.0093162 seconds