corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C 1.8 Sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C 1.8 Sri
spicey

User status: Offline
27th Aug 08 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to bell selling my 1.8Sri C within the next month nd just want to see what interest i get. Pics will be up later on as i am not at home at the moment.

Spec
2004 Corsa C 1.8Sri
50,000 miles
I am the second owner, only one before myself.
Completly standard apart from Irmscher front grill, and sony cd player. Has a center armrest, and interior is in good condition. Also i have VXR replica dials mats in the dash.
Currently it has orange wheels on it but i am willing to spray back standard to sell it.

Also i will give it a full service before i sell as its due, and it has a full service history, Vauxhall for the past two as i work there.

Bodywork is in good condition a few slight scratches here and there but nothing drastic, and the bonnet has some stone chips.

The car is currenlty on finance by msyelf and this will be cleared when the car is sold.

I would like £5495 for it.....but offers welcome as im not too sure what its worth.

Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C 1.8 Sri 25 database queries in 0.0104070 seconds