corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » One-off bumper and summit else

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author One-off bumper and summit else
sloany

User status: Offline
   29th Aug 08 at 04:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only bought it last friday from stef2me with sole intention of sanding it down and fitting it onto my car but just put a deposit on a new car so would be a complete waste of time even trying.

Looking for what i paid for it £40 collected havent got time to post at the moment, I did do a part sand on it if that helps

before

after

also have vectra b facelift titanium parts, Clocks with fuly functioning grey plug mfd no missing pixels, heater/stereo surround and ashtray £40 or offers

[Edited on 29-08-2008 by sloany]
Firestate88

29th Aug 08 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

part sanding it down would have dropped the value, made more work then was needed
sloany

29th Aug 08 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but at the time i was going to fit it before i found out i had some spare cash for a new car so £30 just want it gone i have no use for it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » One-off bumper and summit else 25 database queries in 0.0091550 seconds