corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » NOT A CORSA! >Vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v. Mk4<

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NOT A CORSA! >Vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v. Mk4<
Anthony_SXI

User status: Offline
31st Aug 08 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my astra,
1.6 8v. 130odd k on the clock, but runs like a beauty. Its a weird Bluey/grey coulor lol
Had no problems mechanicly, just passed mot 2 days ago, so its got a full year,
Tax'd it for 6 months, starting today!
Its and R reg, (1998? i think)
Car had many recipts with it, including rims, exhaust, over ten services, (private garage, not vauxhall)
Full registration R606FNK

Down to the car, I bought it standard. had a couple of marks on it, the worst one being paint stripper on the rear door but about 5cm wide, and 2cm long. door could do with a respray. but i modded it planning to put her in the bodyshop, but tbh i want a corsa again.

since i bought it, its had a twin exhaust system put threw, straigh from the manifold, to a performance center section, to a twin backbox, Sounds beefy, not too loud, the K and N helps it too.

Had all the windows, and the sunroof tinted at Oz Teck.

Its lower'd 60mm on shocks and dampers, sitting on 17" black and polished chrome diamond cut wolfrace pro lites 2's (I bought theese new, costing 460 intotal, have receipts,)
so all tyers are mint, one wheel is kurbed but not badly. due to my friend test driving it, and parkin too close

It HAD angel eye front headlights, but the clips on them broke, so now has standards back in, but headlights can go with the sale, i paid 180 for them, imported from america! a bit of super glue and the lights could go back in!

Irmy front grill,

Lexus style platformed rear lights in black,

semi smooth boot,

irmy chrome strip along the bottom of the boot,

Sound system - LG headunit, poineer fronts, standard mids, and vibe 6x9s on the shelf.

1 X 15" Proplus Subwoofer with amp to power it. its loud enough!

Overall alot of time and money has gone into the car, But im only 18, and think i want a corsa again.

could regret sale, as its just flew threw mot, and been tax'd

Looking for 1900, ONO could consider a corsa as PX. PM me.

Mobile number 07817485005 - Anthony

Based in luton, LU49XT

Pics : this is all ive got for now..

[Edited on 31-08-2008 by Anthony_SXI]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » NOT A CORSA! >Vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v. Mk4< 25 database queries in 0.1450210 seconds