corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » internal rust problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author internal rust problems
lukestrong

User status: Offline
   2nd Sep 08 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a few problems with rust in my corsa b . water has come down the inside of the rear lights and settled inside and has ceroded my inside will place pics l8er on once find my cable i can see threw to the rear wheels and cerosion is on the very back inside thankfuly it hasnt reached the spare wheel well any one else had these problems if so any guidlines on prices for repairs or any ways of helping to prevent this for the futur manys thanks luke

New Poll