corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » The Corsa Has To Go

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Corsa Has To Go
J4SON

User status: Offline
   2nd Sep 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite people the time has come for my baby to go the reason its up for sale is because ive cant afford to run 2 cars (other car is a astra gsi turbo),

the engine hasnt had much done to it just a k&n induction and polished rocker cover and strut brace,

1.6 Corsa Sport Rio Verde,
57000 Miles on clock,
Lowered 70mm on front and 100mm on rear custom springs Gmax shocks allround,
MHW Rear lights,
FK Headlights Smoked,
Kamei Grill,
16" Irmscher Softstars (immaculate)
Front, front upper and rear strut braces,
Mongoose straight through exhaust system,

The only bad points on the car is a little tad of rust on boot and a little ding on passenger door its not even noticeable but i have got to be honest aint i!

The car has got MOT until january but it has not got tax at mo because i aint got insurace on it anymore cuz im full comp on the astra, the corsa has been stored in my garage and declared off the road (sorn),

I have most probly forgotten alot of things and im really gutted that it has come for me to sell this,

Price £2300

If you want anymore info on the car email me at j4son1986@googlemail.com

[Edited on 05-09-2008 by J4SON]

[Edited on 08-09-2008 by J4SON]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » The Corsa Has To Go 25 database queries in 0.0046840 seconds