corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » China Blue 306 1.4 LX

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author China Blue 306 1.4 LX
d4za

User status: Offline
5th Sep 08 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm reluctantly selling my girlfriends China Blue 306, I bought it with the intention of her having some driving lessons in it and me tidying it up a bit but unfortunately, a lack of funds has put that idea right out of the window. The car currently has no tax or M.O.T so will need to be towed/trailered when it sells.

The interior is in excellent condition apart from small cigarette burn on drivers seat, the exterior has a couple of light scratches on the passenger side.

The car has been stood without moving for a few months and as such the battery is no good. I was informed when I purchased the car that it needed a new exhaust manifold gasket as it had a slight blow but this wasn't noticable whilst driving.

PICTURES

I'm looking to get as close to £950 as possible, but I am prepared to listen to any sensible offers you wish to make.

If you want anymore information, u2u me and I will answer you as best I can.

Daza

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » China Blue 306 1.4 LX 25 database queries in 0.0093319 seconds