corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheel pushed back??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel pushed back??
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
   9th Sep 08 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have recently changed my alloys on my corsa b sport from 15" to 16" and ive noticed its now scrubbing when turning on the plastic outer arch on front drivers side? its not happening on the passengers side but you can see the wheel is more "centered" in the arch almost as if the drivers side wheel has been pushed back more towards the rear of the car? is it possible to have the strut or what ever it is called the wheel is attached to adjusted or not? if not i guess i will have to buy lower profile tyres? the ones i have are 50 profile and the car is lowered 40mm
corsakid_89

9th Sep 08 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you sure yourself or the previous owner hasnt chinned a kirb. i did it in my 1.4 and it cost me £150 to get the car jigged str8 coz it had twisted the chassis slightly then my mate tracked it up for me and it was fine after that and that had 17s on it lowered 40mm mate... take it to a body shop and ask them to have a look...
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Sep 08 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine is the same! check your tie bar
johnhara1

10th Sep 08 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jigged.

I think mine needed doing after losing a fight with a kerb.

New Poll