corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best weekend 4 ages!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best weekend 4 ages!
__RAVER__

User status: Offline
8th Apr 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started Thursday cuz I think the weekend starts on Thursday, walked to m8s got pissed on a few bottles of wine and had a bifta, went down pub played loadsa pool lost due to being pissed, went down to the local club, had a rite laff ripping up the dance floor to old skool. Friday, went to pub then had a party at my house, extremely class night! Nuff said! Saturday nite, absolutely amazing went to slammin vinyl got stoned on the way up on the coach, then just danced my ass off till 6am got home at 9 went to bed woke up at 830pm went to pub played pool went to m8s cured the comedown with a nice spliff. Sorted weekend!

GT4Brody

8th Apr 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soundz good mate, i used to be like that before i started doin shift work, or was it since i became old n boring hehe
come downs started lasting longer and longer, would take me a week to recover when i went raving so only go on the odd occasion these days.
Might be going to telephathy@ the sanctury soon though
jay@ffwd

8th Apr 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old skool, just cant beat it...
__RAVER__

8th Apr 03 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet! this is my raving year i have decided been to every slammin so far, goin to polysexual vs insomniacz and accelerated culture soon. come downs are harsh! i suffer with my mouth badly!
hardcore heaven 24th may gonna be sweet! il have some pix of sat soon.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best weekend 4 ages! 23 database queries in 0.0083370 seconds