corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa GSi - Smoke Grey - CAR NOW SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa GSi - Smoke Grey - CAR NOW SOLD
Bolino

User status: Offline
16th Sep 08 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my beloved Corsa GSi because I need a bigger car for the growing family.

The car is in very good condition for its age and has been in my famiy for the past 4 years.

It has a lot of history and recipts with it and has been serviced every year by myself. It has MOT and TAX till June 09 and to be honest has never let us down at all. The car has done 109k miles.

I have added the following parts to the car.

TA Technix Coilovers.
Black Astra Sport 15" Alloys with practically brand new Yoko Tyres.
Tinted Windows.
Cav GSi 16v Brakes.
De-cat Pipe.
Remus Rear Exhaust Box.
Green Induction Kit.
Electric Sunroof.
Smoked Rear Lights.

The car came standard with:
Drivers Airbag.
Electric Windows.
Central locking and Alarm.
Electric Heated Wing Mirrors.
Sports Seats in perfect condition.
ABS.

The bodywork is in very good condition for its age and polishes up lovely.

Of course it does have a few problems but they are only cosmetic and not mechanical. It has the usual stonechips on the front bumper and it is missing 2 of the sideskirt jacking point covers but you would be able to get some others from Ebay or Vauxhall. It has a few patches of rust bubbling on the front wing and on the tailgate where it meets the spoiler (usual place on Corsas) and I have touched up a few places on the rear bumper where the paint was coming off.

All in all this is a fantasic car to drive and still pulls you back in your seat when you have to put your foot down.

At the moment it does have a chequered roof but it is only vinyl stickers so if its not to your taste then I will remove it for you.

Im asking £1200 ono for that car and I live just outside Milton Keynes.

Any questions then email me at sbolino@googlemail.com or PM me and ill be happy to answer them.

Cheers

CAR NOW SOLD

[Edited on 20-09-2008 by Bolino]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa GSi - Smoke Grey - CAR NOW SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0101690 seconds