corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sheff utd win tribunal against us, masisve cunts

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sheff utd win tribunal against us, masisve cunts
Cavey

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 08 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough, was trying to get my head around the amount they were claiming, makes sense i guess.

Still don't agree with the decision though
Jodi_the_g

23rd Sep 08 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
points, but yes Jodi, the FA should have banned tevez, they didnt, they said he needed to be installed on a proper loan contract, which is what we did, hence him playing in the last 4 games

No I agree with you, if he was not banned then why not pick him.

Sheff Utd have every reason to be pissed off but more so with the weak administation of the FA and not WHU.

5.5 million is a lot of money to anyone.
jr

23rd Sep 08 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not aimed at anyone btw, but, and my argument will allways be this

WE DID NOT DIRECTLY SEND DOWN SHEFF UTD

it was a matter of who got most points over 38 games

IMO everything said doesnt stand, because we played no direct involment in there downfall

watford and west brom ? have never said anything about this matter ? and they both went down

[Edited on 23-09-2008 by jr]
jr

23rd Sep 08 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, just so people are aware

Richard Scudamore's letter to the FA chairmen in May 2007 he made it clear that the Premier League was the only league to have such a rule on 3rd party interference. The Football League didn't have such a rule nor did FIFA. The Premier League had never had to enforce the rule before. He also said that it was a completely different offence to playing an unregistered or suspended player and that comparing points deductions handed out for these misdemeanours was inappropriate

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sheff utd win tribunal against us, masisve cunts 24 database queries in 0.0150568 seconds