corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing airbag steering wheel?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing airbag steering wheel?
byrnie_2004

User status: Offline
26th Sep 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do i need to do, so as the airbag wont go off in my face? do i need to pin the pre-tensioners before or unplug anything etc???

New Poll