corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » remember remember...

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author remember remember...
chip

User status: Offline
1st Oct 08 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL

apologies didnt mean to tar the whole site with the same brush

have edited it now

[Edited on 01-10-2008 by chip]
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I think it's more likely you were banned for being smug and obtuse Chris.

I got called a bad site admin for not deleting this for the record.

i resent that..

at first i wasnt being funny at all i was jsut laying down the facts.. i wasnt trying to be smug at all.. but after i get called an idiot for knowing fuck all and that im wrong i get abit pissed off... and even more so when i KNOW i am right.

i still have the PM's exchanged and the original thread is still on that site, or was i dunno now, i dont go on it.
Robbo

1st Oct 08 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chip
quote:
Originally posted by richc
Right when manufactorers say their BHP of their cars, they are talking fly bhp. This is to make them sound better - a marketing plause.

So all the powers quoted are fly

End of

Flywheel figures are qouted, as flywheel figures are what is measures on TUV approved engine dyno's in the first place.

Thats the power the engine actually makes, so thats the power they qoute, simple as that really.

Otherwise they would have to qoute different figures for auto and manual on the same engine as the auto has bigger drivetrain losses.

Chip, are you, in fact, Chip Ganassi... owner of well known US Indy Car team Chip Ganassi Racing?

Mobby

1st Oct 08 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by chip
quote:
Originally posted by richc
Right when manufactorers say their BHP of their cars, they are talking fly bhp. This is to make them sound better - a marketing plause.

So all the powers quoted are fly

End of

Flywheel figures are qouted, as flywheel figures are what is measures on TUV approved engine dyno's in the first place.

Thats the power the engine actually makes, so thats the power they qoute, simple as that really.

Otherwise they would have to qoute different figures for auto and manual on the same engine as the auto has bigger drivetrain losses.

Chip, are you, in fact, Chip Ganassi... owner of well known US Indy Car team Chip Ganassi Racing?

for some reason i doubt that
John

1st Oct 08 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or Chip Foose possibly?
Robbo

1st Oct 08 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 01-10-2008 by Robbo]
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Mobby, are you, in fact, a 'tard?

[Edited on 01-10-2008 by chris_uk]
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Oct 08 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personal abuse is neither necessary nor funny.
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Oct 08 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you're both throwing the insults around can I ask that you both edit or I will ban both. Thanks.
Robbo

1st Oct 08 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:

whats wrong with you??? i just doubt a guy in england who works for total vauxhall magazine is going to own a us racing team, its stupid for you to even think that, looks like your the tard
It was SO blatently a joke Of course hes not goign to be CHip Ganassi FFS For a start, CHip Ganassi is probably about 70 odd

Robbo

1st Oct 08 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
As you're both throwing the insults around can I ask that you both edit or I will ban both. Thanks.
Done!
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Oct 08 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, let's draw a line there please.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » remember remember... 23 database queries in 0.0131660 seconds