corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Volvo 850 T5-R (300+ 460ftlb)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Volvo 850 T5-R (300+ 460ftlb)
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 08 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here we have for sale my volvo 85o t5r. I have owned the car now for about 6 months but sadly due to being layed off the car has got to go as i am in need of the extra money.

The car is very fast 300+bhp (290 at the wheels) and 460ftlb of torque, print out to prove. It has a custom made exhaust one off to this car, custom fabricated boost pipes also a one off, uprated turbo from the standard t5, uprated fuel rail and bigger brakes.

it also comes with a 7" touch screen cd player with ipod connection which i will leave with the car . the number plate will not be staying with the ca unfortunatly.

the car is not perfect but is in very good condition remember its 12 years old, the only thing that would need attention is the passenger and drivers side wings and the abs light. The passenger side wing has a dent about the size of a fist and the drivers side is starting to rust i was quoted about 300pounds to have 2new wings painted and fitted but obv now i have no job this is a problem that i cannot sort out, the abs light is minor it is only on because the abs sensor and traction control are on the same switch and bacause the car has so much power it still manages to spin the wheels with the traction control on hense the light being on but this is about 20quid to sort,

all in all it is a very very fast very solid car has never caused me any trouble or cost me any money to maintaine the car is well looked after cleaned and polished regularly and will be sorry to see it go but im affaid needs must. i have been as honest as i can with the description and the price reflects what i feel is the very least i will take as i need the money. happy bidding :-)

any questions please dont hesitate to ask call me on 07979856738

located at AYLMERTON... NORFOLK

£1000

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-VOLVO-850R-T-5-WHITE_W0QQitemZ260294659282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260294659282&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Volvo 850 T5-R (300+ 460ftlb) 25 database queries in 0.0116830 seconds