corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Digital TV, what leads do i need ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Digital TV, what leads do i need ?
Rob B

User status: Offline
7th Oct 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been bought a new digital TV.

When i connect my aerial, one of the ones that sits on top of the tele i get no signal .. do i need a ground connection for this to work ?

If so second question, there is a ground connection downstairs so what leads or sockets do i need to by so this can run mine and the downstairs TV?

Thanks Rob
jamesw

7th Oct 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you will struggle to pick anything digital up without a propper aerial. Some people's aerial on there chimney dont even do the job good enough and they need to upgrade to special digital jobs
ash_corsa

7th Oct 08 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wil struggle to get any digital with a crappy indoor aerial Rob
A wide-band outdoor aerial properly tuned is your best bet, local aerial company should be able to help you out if you dont know what your doing.
Rob B

7th Oct 08 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what i mean, we have a proper aerial on the roof, but only one connection for the tv downstairs, so i need to take a feed from that for my tv upstairs but dont know what i need to do this
Toby
Premium Member

8th Oct 08 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah will need to take a feed from the aerial and depending on the distance between the two i would get a booster box, bout 15 quid,

New Poll