corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 GTI DIABLO RED VERY CLEAN part ex or sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 GTI DIABLO RED VERY CLEAN part ex or sale
Jas

User status: Offline
8th Oct 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here im selling my little GTI

Took the car in a part ex as im going to australia soon

The car is very good condition, it always been looked after really well you can see that, always getting comments about how clean it is, cleaned 2-3 times a week, polished/wax every two weeks.

Right the spec:

Usual Gti refinerys

Electric Windows/Mirrors, ABS, Drivers Airbag, Power Steering, Sunroof Etc...

Late 99' V reg Diablo red Gti
Just turned 80,000
Service history Stamps goes as follows:

21/2/00 3587 miles done at Peugeot (Ian Allan motors Ltd)
2/9/01 14348 miles done at Peugeot (Ian Allan motors Ltd)
23/8/02 23320 miles done at Peugeot (Ian Allan motors Ltd)
2/8/04 37965 miles done at Peugeot (Ian Allan motors Ltd)
24/8/05 47058 miles done at Peugeot (Ian Allan motors Ltd)
27/9/07 65405 miles done at my friends garage St.Albans Recovery where i got him to replace the spark plugs etc... Then the next service my friend who used to work at the above was done was 4 months ago at 76000 miles, there is no stamp for this as it was a private job.

The Cambelt was done early at Sept 2005 at 48000. The next cambelt change is due at 108,000 or Sept 2011.

It now has 12 months MOT

6 months tax.

HPI CLEAR, YOU'RE WELCOME TO CHECK

Now for the mods:

15" Gti-6 Cyclones

with good tyres all round

Toyo tr1 just fitted

few little marks on the where tyre fitters has marked them

Lowered 50mm on P.I springs and the torsion bar professionaly lowered to match.

Ultra black angel eye projectors, (look very nice)

4-2-1 Raceland manifold, and a full mongoose exhaust with custom de-cat, also had the silencer taken out, provides a reasonably loud noise, but is not "Chavvy" sounds very nice all through out the revs.

K & N Cone air filter with cold air feed, And is also De-Badged.

Sparco Aero wipers

Powerflex exhaust mounts

Super4 spark plugs (done under 100 miles)

vibe rear speakers

The interior is completly standard with the Gti leather, the driver seat has some wear on it but the passenger and the back looks like they've never been sat in, still got the original 106 floor mats and the standard clarion Tape/Cd player with the 6 disk cd changer in the boot.

Every car has Bad points so here they are (Im trying to be honest)

It's got a bit of a lumpy Idle it's a very common problem on these cars, drives fine though.

Couple of car park dings the only one you can see on the passenger wing about the size of a 10p (you wouldnt see it unless I pointed it out, and the drivers seat leather has some wear on it as stated.

I also have a RR printout on decent rollers with just a de-cat and the k&n and it reached 133.9bhp at the fly so should be about 140bhp now.

Thanks for looking

will take swaps and part ex

but ive no need to sell, il garage until I return if I dont get what im after

I'm based Mid wales

3000 due to the fact is very clean and a good example

[Edited on 08-10-2008 by Jas]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 GTI DIABLO RED VERY CLEAN part ex or sale 25 database queries in 0.0114081 seconds