corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 34000 genuine miles corsa merit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 34000 genuine miles corsa merit
Sandsy

User status: Offline
12th Oct 08 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well due to deciding to have ago at getting on the property market i have decided to sell my immaculate corsa merit

its a 1.2 in white on a L reg, it comes with nearlly a years ticket and 6 months tax,

I have every single mot certificate since 1996 when it had its first mot, it also has a vauxhall serivce history up until 2003

I have started modifiying/cleaning it, but like previously said i want to get on the property market so it has to go,

it will be supplied completly standard apart from a pair of reflective pressed steel numberplates

all good tyres on it
no central locking or powersteering remeber this is poverty spec
two brand new keys(as i lost mine and had to get one cut from the lock)

heres some quick pics, il have it polished and back to black ready for veiwings just havnt had time to yet,

There are most of the pictures i have, i will update this post with more photo's once i have valeted it after work tomorrow

Base price is £900 ono

Including: gsi front bumper,steinmetz replica skirts,german rear lights,clear side repeators and sport spoiler £1050 ono

I can be contacted on 07939604862

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 34000 genuine miles corsa merit 25 database queries in 0.0076401 seconds