corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b sri
corsa dan

User status: Offline
17th Oct 08 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i will try this properly this time lol

i have for sale my corsa b sri 1.4. the year of the car is an m reg and has 92000 on the clock the car has also just flew throught an mot this week so its sound . the car is red in colour the body work is on but you would expect it for a car of that age the spoiler has a bit of laqure peel but nothink a bit of paint wont cure lol. the car is sitting in the garage now just doing nowt lol. the is a very slight knocking noise for the enginge but i have not got time to look at this as i am an electrian and always working late the car i would like to c it go to a good home. the car is on pistons heads under sri if any 1 wants to c pics but i must state the car no longer has the cav slabs on it has i have sold them ok . the price on piston heads is £650 but have not dropped the price to get rid to £500 as i have brought a nova b for my new grass track hobby . and more info need please phone or leave a message on 07533985305 thank u dan

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b sri 25 database queries in 0.0078380 seconds