corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » dans corsa b arden blue lagoon

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dans corsa b arden blue lagoon
dsracing

User status: Offline
18th Oct 08 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the corsa has been spared a life of pain in rallying in favour of a corrolla. so instead the corsa can be bolted back together and made to be civilised once more. suppose the plans are to keep the bucket seats and bolt em in, get her sitting a little lower, debadge her, put the back seats in but keep all the interior cards n carpet out (i like the blue). i think i want to put a x14 or x16 in on tb's..nothin extreme, just a lil summat to play with.

but for now the jobs are to fit a shiny new free richbrook knob, painting all the orange trim chequered, refit the back seats and clean her up a bit.

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by dsracing]
dsracing

18th Oct 08 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and de-sticker her
dsracing

19th Oct 08 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so today..purchased some spax lowering 'sport' hehe springs. got them fitted with nothing maor to report about. made a nice difference in arch clearence..now maybe desperate tramps wont try to sleep under them!

dunno if you can really see, camera lens needs cleaning i think!!

tried them out on the roads...roundabouts/slow speed corners- entry to apex is better and it will hold its line tidier from apex to exit which is nice-fast corners i.e motorway exit downhill long sweep variable camber for around 1/2 mile feels good on entry, body rolls towards the apex lol but after apex tidies itelf up again so thinkin of going for a stiffer front bar methinks to get the whole corner at a comprimise..its a corsa not a vx220 lol..feel shite on the motorway though..rebound is so soft its like driving a trampoline so maybe some adjustable dampers are gonna be on the way..assuming mine arent dead..they were ok on standard springs.

then got around to spraying all my orange interior bits black and also painted the a pillar trim..i like it at the moment and i think that with black roof lining and the rear trims in black it'll look ok.

so next up is bolt rear seats back in..new rear shoes..and i really want a x16 on tb's as i have no problem pushing pug gti's through corners but give em a straight and i may as well be in reverse lol lol.
dsracing

19th Oct 08 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooo and take them bloudy stickers off the rear side windows..decided it werent a good idea to have me company name on the side then sit up ppls arses around corners lol
dsracing

19th Oct 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found another pic..its lowered around 40mm, i'll clean my lens and take some scenic pics tmoz

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » dans corsa b arden blue lagoon 24 database queries in 0.0091410 seconds