corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vectra 2.5v6 sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vectra 2.5v6 sri
crispy

User status: Offline
20th Oct 08 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right guys, i am selling my vectra. its a 2000 w plate in silver.
well looked after car for sale. has 106000 miles on it with full service history plus loads of receipts. had cambelt change at 89000. lowered 40mm on apex springs. 3.8 bar fuel pressure regulator, flat blade wipers, front wind deflectors all recently fitted along with replaced injectors. car in generally good condition with only a couple of minor rust bubble on the bonnet ( from stone chips ) has tax until febuary and same mot. has two recent tyres on the rear with plenty left on the front
had a new set of seats fitted as the originals were worn.also had a new windscreen earlier this year.

im after a quick sale as ive already found my replacement car and im hoping it doesnt get sold in the mean time. im after £1200 for it as it stands. the only thing id consider as a px ( with money either way) is a ford puma . cheers, chris. ps ill get pics up tommorrow.

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by crispy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vectra 2.5v6 sri 25 database queries in 0.0100451 seconds