corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » whats best

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats best
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
10th Apr 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got 50-60quid to spend, and i'm thinking of upgrading my front speakers to something better. Would i notice a big difference in quality. Could i expect superior levels of base than i am gettin presently. I know 6x9's in back shelf etc. i've got that planned for a couple of months time when i can afford a stealth shelf as well. Also in a standard corsa which speakers are better the front of rear?
luca2020

10th Apr 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uprating ur front speakers will give u far better sound quality and they will be able to cope better with bass tho their not really intended for bass
mav

11th Apr 03 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought pioneer 17cm fronts and adaptor plates.Good sound out o them...
Speakers were £60 i think

New Poll