corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » phone contracts - "cash back"

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author phone contracts - "cash back"
Carl

User status: Offline
24th Oct 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pretty sure that when I signed up for the phone off mobiles.co.uk I signed up for one of those cashback deals, I've only just remembered though!
I've looked through my documents and no mention but then again why would they! Also noticed its hard to claim, you have to send off a bill every 4 months etc. It says every 4 month for 12 month contracts but no mention of 18. Anyone had any experience with these? THinking if i've missed the first installment, i'm pretty sure it is going to be a big ball ache to sort out etc.
Tommy L

24th Oct 08 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Biggest ball ache in the world. I never claimed back my 'cashback'.
Carl

24th Oct 08 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just found info on it, looks like the first is the 6 months bill (actually working out with that one is looks like the first ballache/challenge) Sorting it though, going to ring on Monday.
Very convenient how they send you not one bit of info out with your phone. It's like dealing with Dave A.

[Edited on 24-10-2008 by Carl]
John

24th Oct 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had 2 cashback contracts.

First one they paid me back fine.

Second one it got increasingly difficult to get the money off them, ended up having to take argos vouchers instead of waiting indefinitely.

Anytime I emailed or phoned to ask I was directed to a standard excuse page.

Won't be taking one out again.
Carl

24th Oct 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I've had 2 cashback contracts.

First one they paid me back fine.

Second one it got increasingly difficult to get the money off them, ended up having to take argos vouchers instead of waiting indefinitely.

Anytime I emailed or phoned to ask I was directed to a standard excuse page.

Won't be taking one out again.

Any with mobiles.co.uk? The problem is I can't remember any of the amounts etc, luckily they are all claim on the 6month so I'll see how much I get back if anything.
John

24th Oct 08 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nup wasn't them, can't remember what one it was but was a well known one iirc.
Bram

24th Oct 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one with Phones 4U. Never heard a whisper from them so phoned up for a claim form which they reckoned they'd sent out a month ago. Never showed so requested another, never showed so rang back again. A week later I got an envelope through the door with no postage paid which Royal Mail had waivered

Sent the claim in now but the first sign of trouble I'm gonna fire some fucks up the next customer service advisor I speak to

New Poll