corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bolt in RollCages - How Hard To Fit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bolt in RollCages - How Hard To Fit?
CorsaSport14

User status: Offline
26th Oct 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im looking into getting a bolt in rollcage, FIA approved possibly. Dont want an ebay show cage jobby.

Just wondering how hard they are to fit? If its a case of just stripping the rear out and bolting straight in, or is there and extra work needed?

Thanks
spankyjames

26th Oct 08 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my cage i had to take front seats out aswell then squeeze it through the front door then push it in place and drill then bolt it down
CorsaSport14

26th Oct 08 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drill what? Do you have to make your own holes for them to fit? Sorry bit of a newbie on cages, never had one

New Poll