corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » a great little punto sporting (2001)**NOW REDUCED** 2,000.00

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a great little punto sporting (2001)**NOW REDUCED** 2,000.00
XE luke

User status: Offline
29th Oct 08 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

***IMPORTANT*** MY U2U IS NOT WORKIN SO IF U NEED TO CONTACT ME PLEASE E MAIL ME ON DAWNCAFFREY@BTINTERNET.COM OR CALL/TEXT ME 07525660681
THANKS LUKE

looking for around 2000.00 now!!! offers considered or swap for 1.4 corsa sport must be arden blue... maybe a redtop

hi there for sale or swap is my mk2 punto sporting in black on a y plate
(2001).. its got all sporting extras such as factory sideskirts and spoiler, 7 speaker stereo with subwoofer (factory option), 6 speed gearbox, sports seats, leather steering wheel and gearstick, electric sunroof and windows, adjustable steering column,power steering and "city" mode, ABS, driver and passenger airbag, central locking !!!
i have added 17"wolfrace warrior alloys as in pic only been on the car for two months as the wheels it came with were in a mess and to get new tyres and them refurbed would cost 460.00 so i got these wheels for 575.00 (receipted)

the history that comes with this car is crazy,has Fiat service history all documented services every 12k miles, lots of receipts for the work done, has all service books, extras books, goes as far back as the original receipt of purchase in 2001 andn a stack of folders and receipts!!!

there is 65k whis is low for the age of the car but you would think its got 6.5k on the clock... its so quiet, sat in traffic you cant even hear it running!!!.
its very smooth to drive and is an absolute ease with the city mode!
easily returns 50mpg in the city and on the motorway you can put it in sixth gear and it will sit at 70 mph doin 2,000 rpm barely making a sound!!!
very comfy and has a great stereo its an absolute joy to own
this is my second punto sporting which is a testament to how good these little cars are!
There is m.o.t until jan also tax till jan 2009. dont worry about it not being a full year as i have every m.o.t from new and its never had an advisory! it failed one m.o.t as the offside indicator was not working!!!this was fixed and is shown in the history haha
i cannot m.o.t the car due to lack of funds which brings me onto reason for sale.. iv just got a new job and basically i have to do ten weeks unpaid training !!! looking for the cash or a cheaper car and cash my way..
sorry about the lack of pictures i will try to update a.s.a.p
all i can say is its immaculate the only problem (if it can be called a problem)
is that there is a large scratch down the passenger door due to a jealous child probably!
i could get this sorted for 50.00 on top or point you in the direction to get it done...there is a cigarette burn on passenger seat about size of a penny..( done before i got the car i am a non smnoker )
all in all i dont really want to sell it but life is harsh so pedro has to go haha

contact me via call or text on 07525660681 cheers, luke

[Edited on 29-10-2008 by XE luke]

[Edited on 04-11-2008 by XE luke]

[Edited on 05-11-2008 by XE luke]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » a great little punto sporting (2001)**NOW REDUCED** 2,000.00 25 database queries in 0.0231769 seconds