corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » may sell my 'B' and a calibra red top

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author may sell my 'B' and a calibra red top
smokey corsa

User status: Offline
30th Oct 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may have found a gorgeous rst that i fancy so just seeing if i could get an offer for my cars quick enough.

they are:

1996 smoke grey corsa sport 1.4 16v, 98k with cesaro's, lowered 60mm, magnex exhaust, pipercross filter, 2 litre brakes with drilled/grooved discs, has a ding in both front wings, taxed till january and mot till feb/march time.

also a black calibra 2.0 16v red top with 130k, i know the previous owner so know the history of the car. it has full black leather and is pretty much standard. this is still taxed for a month and has just failed the mot on binding rear brakes and headlight adjustment (couple of little bits).

as you can see these two will make one very good car!!

if i was going to sell then i would want about £1300ovno for the pair and would need to do it this week as otherwise i could loose this car and then wouldnt be worth it.

i havent got any pics at the mo and probably wont have any till next week.

anyone seriously interested text/call me on 07764 862882
or email cgrich04@yahoo.co.uk or you could just u2u me.

[Edited on 30-10-2008 by smokey corsa]

[Edited on 01-11-2008 by smokey corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » may sell my 'B' and a calibra red top 25 database queries in 0.0069270 seconds