corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Which of these two camera options?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which of these two camera options?
James@CCC

User status: Offline
1st Nov 08 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which of these two cameras should i buy? i know i want the d60, but i dont fully understand the difference between these. is it just a different lense, and is it worth the price difference?

http://www.jessops.com/Store/s73578/0/Digital-SLRs/Nikon/D60-%2b-AF-S-DX-Nikkor-18-55mm-f-and-35-56G-Lens/details.aspx?&IsSearch=y&pageindex=1&CatId=481&ManIds=1462,&SortBy=SkuOfferingPriceASC&IsInStockOnly=False&comp=y

http://www.jessops.com/Store/s73580/0/Digital-SLRs/Nikon/D60-%2b-AF-S-DX-Nikkor-VR-18-55mm-Lens/details.aspx?&IsSearch=y&pageindex=1&CatId=481&ManIds=1462,&SortBy=SkuOfferingPriceASC&IsInStockOnly=False&comp=y
Cavey

1st Nov 08 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The VR is vibration reduction, from what i've heard/read it's a very good lens

It's what i'm looking at, at the moment, and it's only £335 with the VR lens on dixons website (although not in stock at the moment, could be used as a price match though i'd imagine)
James@CCC

1st Nov 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, i guess its worth a bit more money then. Ill have a scout about for the best price, cheers mate!
AndyKent

1st Nov 08 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.camerapricebuster.co.uk
Whittie

1st Nov 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

warehouseexpress
Cavey

2nd Nov 08 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do jessops pricematch website prices?

Tis cheapest in dixons by the look of it, so might be worth finding out if any places in town pricematch to websites and just use the price against them
Butler

3rd Nov 08 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Do jessops pricematch website prices?

Nope

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Which of these two camera options? 24 database queries in 0.0081670 seconds