corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MFD LED's...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MFD LED's...
Stokie Dave

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ones blown, is it a case of just pull the MFD off and easy LED swap or what? Aint got a Haynes to refer to so thought I'd ask before I rip something to bits lol, not the most practical of people

Also what sort of LED do I need? Anywhere good for different coloured ones also I can use?

Ta people
RossyB

5th Nov 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check in tutorials mate
Stokie Dave

5th Nov 08 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers didnt think of that and loads of links below now I've posted this lol

New Poll