corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » recommendations on a new headunit

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author recommendations on a new headunit
av it

User status: Offline
6th Nov 08 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this one for £75 delivered
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-CDX-MP80-switchable-colour-display/dp/B000095JYR
AndyCorsaSport

6th Nov 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sampayne21
quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
It was £400 when i got it in Halfords. But then i took a max power in cause id seen it cheaper in there, and they gave me the difference back, so ended up getting it for £240. And its not just a jack plug, its a proper iPod lead that charges it too and comes with a cool lil remote

tbh you were very lucky, normally it has to be within a few miles in a shop and in stock.
ended up paying £175 for mine with discount

Wasnt lucky, went through some right arguments with the manager about my DV710 Ripspeed model before, just kept breaking, he offered me same value (£350 at the time) then i picked that one, and said i want that for the same price. Then i went back and got more money back Well skanked them
sunshine beast

6th Nov 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres one for sale on astra-sport

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=170183

[Edited on 06-11-2008 by sunshine beast]
chrisritch

6th Nov 08 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

180 for my dv720 and i love it, just awkwad for wiring up subs and amps
Toby
Premium Member

6th Nov 08 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything alpine
sampayne21

6th Nov 08 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sampayne21
quote:
It was £400 when i got it in Halfords. But then i took a max power in cause id seen it cheaper in there, and they gave me the difference back, so ended up getting it for £240. And its not just a jack plug, its a proper iPod lead that charges it too and comes with a cool lil remote

tbh you were very lucky, normally it has to be within a few miles in a shop and in stock.
ended up paying £175 for mine with discount

Wasnt lucky, went through some right arguments with the manager about my DV710 Ripspeed model before, just kept breaking, he offered me same value (£350 at the time) then i picked that one, and said i want that for the same price. Then i went back and got more money back Well skanked them

im glad im not a manager

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » recommendations on a new headunit 23 database queries in 0.0118070 seconds