corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stereo controls not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stereo controls not working
jumbles

User status: Offline
6th Nov 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I everyone I'm new here would like to say hello to everyone to this excellent website .
Just got a 54 plate corsa and the stereo works with the controls on the steering wheel but the controls on the actual stereo don't seem to work. The stereo doesnt light up, although it displays on the display at top. None of the buttons on radio work and you cant eject discs. Any ideas ?
lwigmore

6th Nov 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this happened to my brothers punto and the problem was a faulty bluetooth unit inside the steering controls
jumbles

7th Nov 08 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think that there is a bluetooth unit on here. How would I know ?

New Poll