corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » yet more problems, corsa redtop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author yet more problems, corsa redtop
waynemar

User status: Offline
10th Nov 08 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was out in my car today, it was sitting idling and then the revs went up on there own to about 3000, i switched the car off and now i cant get it started again, there is also a really strong smell of fuel when trying to start, any help would be good, thanks.
went out to the car just now and it started first turn of the key, the fault is happening when the car heats up.

[Edited on 10-11-2008 by waynemar]

New Poll