corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » trying to track down an advert for its song.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trying to track down an advert for its song.
1.2-Ls-Corsa

User status: Offline
16th Nov 08 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok people not much to work with but lets see if anyone knows of it.

Ok there isnt much words in it just a very catchy tune and its something to do with healthy eating.

its set in an office with loads of woman one has a plate of biscuits next to her which she drags towards her while working trying to fight the temptation, then a woman throws like either a bag of ryvita minis or something like that at her saying they are healthier to eat the snacking.

can anyone help me???? its bugging me and I want to get the song to download

CHEERS

New Poll