corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza WRX 1996 'N' £1500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Subaru Impreza WRX 1996 'N' £1500
swanbon

User status: Offline
17th Nov 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Subaru Impreza WRX wagon.

1996 N Reg. First registered 01/10/2004.

107000 km

11 months test no tax

HKS filter

WR Sport exhaust system, fully decatted with group A style downpipe

Dump valve

Cusco Suspension

Cusco Strut brace

Speedline 16” alloys

Turbo timer

MOMO steering wheel

UK spec reservoir tank

This car has an excellent engine and box but the bodywork could do with a tidy up to bring it back to its former glory. There’s a dint on the bonnet, a bit of rust on the n/s/r arch, the rear bumper could do with being painted, a mud flap has come off of the f/o/s skirt. The car has been stood for the last year and is currently sorn, only reason for sale is that I cant afford to run 2 cars, I really don’t want to sell it but I could do with the money then letting it stand. It flew through its test so it just needs taxing and away you go. Your getting a lot of car for the money, it hasn’t been on a rolling road, but with both cats removed and the HKS filter I expect power to be around the 250bhp mark. The wagons have a few advantages compared to the saloon, for one you get loads more boot space, so more practical, but more importantly the wagon has shorter gearing than a saloon so faster acceleration.

The car is in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.

£1500 ono

Give me a call if you want to view it on 07891021734.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza WRX 1996 'N' £1500 25 database queries in 0.0109971 seconds