corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » tb'd c20xe sport Pics now avaliable threw email untill i get some way of posting them up here sort

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tb'd c20xe sport Pics now avaliable threw email untill i get some way of posting them up here sort
c16xenov

User status: Offline
21st Nov 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought myself a new car the other week so my corsa is up for sale.

(1997) p reg red sport shell
97k on the shell
around 94k on the engine.
c20xe standard apart from lightened flywheel
jenvey throttle bodies
lumention management (comes with all leads software etc for mapping)

lowered 60 at the rear 40 at the front on bilstien shocks and jamiex springs
195/45/15 compomotive mo's (flat faced)
2" powerflow exhaust with 2" outward rolled tailpipe
standard 2 litre brakes and calipers
all the usual sport goodies, electric mirrors, central locking and also electric sunroof
lex-arse rear lights (standard set come with car)
stack st200 rev counter with shift light
180bhp dyno printout to prove.

Also comes with double pod holder with battery voltage and air/fuel gauge

Will try get some pics taken of it tomorrow if its decent weather

Like any car of this age it does have a couple bad point.

usual spot of rust on tail gate and around rear wiper arm.
scuffed paint on rear bumper where someone kindly clipped it trying to park
needs new exhaust flexi
runs a bit lumpy, this could just be down to the plugs getting minging from short distance it was being used to travel to and from my work.

since i feel its not running to the full potential that it could be im looking for £1800. Think this is a fair price as you can get standard 2 litres of around that age for this and for quick sale as its sitting in my mates drive at the moment.

Could be a great little car for someone with a bit more knowledge than me who can iron out these last couple prob

Feel free to leave am u2u's etc and ill try reply a soon/honestly and detailed as i can.

cheers kev

[Edited on 25-11-2008 by c16xenov]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » tb'd c20xe sport Pics now avaliable threw email untill i get some way of posting them up here sort 25 database queries in 0.0076292 seconds