corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » vectra bits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vectra bits
crispy

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 08 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, i no longer have a vectra so these bits are up for sale. all bits are plus p&p but collection would be fine also.

L.E.D 's

i have a complete set of leds to convert the entire interior. these include the leds for the clocks, the centre console, all the switches on the centre console, the electric window switches, the kerb lights and the interior lights. all the leds are blue with the exception of the interior light which is ice white amnd the electric window switches which are also ice white.
the centre console switches are all blue with the on/off indicator being ice white. you can probably see the theme that i was going for!
i am after £40 for the lot, they cost me over £60 and the switches were only used briefly and the leds for the dash and centre console have never been used.

i also have the wiring loom that is needed to allow the steering wheel controls to work with any sony headunit that has the function needed to connect to. £offers

i can get pictures of any items if needed, but theres not much to look at really. cheers, chris

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » vectra bits 25 database queries in 0.0085781 seconds