corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my speeding ticket the other morning...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got my speeding ticket the other morning...
Ditch

User status: Offline
14th Apr 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Apr 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
u mustve dun something to make them mark your car?

im not a stoopid driver as such, just that the estate i live in have nufin better to do than complaining about me. they say i play my music too loud and race up and down the streets!

the copper that they speak to saw me wiv water guns in mi car on saturday night, so he stopped me for that. On tuesday i was also followed by an unmarked police car around town. he said i was driving dangerously.

so i guess wiv these few warnings and many other warnings i have had, the cops sort of remember me so that may be why it is now i am driving a marked car!

life isnt fair now is it

LEG

[Edited on 14-04-2003 by L33 LEG]

[Edited on 15-04-2003 by L33 LEG]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my speeding ticket the other morning... 23 database queries in 0.0039999 seconds