corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gotec engine managment,

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gotec engine managment,
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 08 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello finking bout buying a corsa next week, its a non runner but the bloke says the ecu just needs resetting / mapping is this something i could do my self i would i need some one like jamsport to do it?

im only reli wanting it as i want the managment for my car but obviously need to get it to work before i can put it on mine.

cheers
Ben ev

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 08 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to map a ecu to a specific engine dude rather than getting it to run on another 1st. need to find someone who can map gotech and then start talking to them about your spec+money

New Poll