corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » got my xbox back

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got my xbox back
Corsa Sport Gav

User status: Offline
26th Nov 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sent it off too get repaired over a week ago and got it back today. well by the looks of it they have give me a replacement unit. (as stated in my letter) casue my mates who have sent theirs away had a letter saying what they had replaced.

this happened too any of you?
stubbsy05

26th Nov 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New unit or refurbed? Was is RROD?
Corsa Sport Gav

26th Nov 08 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
New unit or refurbed? Was is RROD?

yer rrod, letter says replacement unit. dusnt mention refurbed
Brett
Premium Member

26th Nov 08 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine said they'd replaced the motherboard and the dvd drive. Got a free months live subscription too.
dannymccann

26th Nov 08 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine said they had replaced the motherboard and disc drive (it was fucked, wouldnt open or anything without hitting it )

However I got a brand new unit, cos the one I sent off stank of smoke (the guy I bought it off) and the casing had turned yellowy from the fags, and this one came back shiny, ipod white, and smelt like it had come from the factory.

Chuffed to bits tbh, considering i got it off ebay for £150 back when they were selling for well over that
All Torque

26th Nov 08 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is being repaired in Germany right now. I did buy another one to keep playing games though I'll sell that when I get mine back.

It was out of warrenty and not RROD - just had a hissy fit with some games and 'couldnt read media' Cost me £60 and I'll get a free month of LIVE too.
Corsa Sport Gav

26th Nov 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
Mine said they had replaced the motherboard and disc drive (it was fucked, wouldnt open or anything without hitting it )

However I got a brand new unit, cos the one I sent off stank of smoke (the guy I bought it off) and the casing had turned yellowy from the fags, and this one came back shiny, ipod white, and smelt like it had come from the factory.

Chuffed to bits tbh, considering i got it off ebay for £150 back when they were selling for well over that

yer the one ive just getting today was in a sealed bag anf its a nice clean white
ssj_kakarot

26th Nov 08 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
Mine is being repaired in Germany right now. I did buy another one to keep playing games though I'll sell that when I get mine back.

It was out of warrenty and not RROD - just had a hissy fit with some games and 'couldnt read media' Cost me £60 and I'll get a free month of LIVE too.

mine was outside of warranty by about 2 years and no rrod but i just sent it back under the rrod option on the website and they repaired it for free lol. not going to pay £60 for them to fix the thing as it never worked to begin with .

[Edited on 26-11-2008 by ssj_kakarot]

New Poll